Welcome to our website
Important information about the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- As per government guidance we will be moving to a full telephone triage service from Monday (16th).
- If your problem is urgent please contact the surgery and a telephone triage appointment will be arranged. If the clinician feels you need to be seen, please be reassured that a face to face appointment will be made.
- If you have a NEW persistent cough or a high temperature above 37.8C and are worried you may have coronavirus you need to follow these guidelines
- If you live alone you should stay at home (self-isolate) for 7 days from the onset of symptoms following the current advice.
- If you live with others then you must stay at home for 7 days, but all other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days
- After 7 days of self-isolation, people who feel better and no longer have a high temperature can return to their normal routine
- If they have serious symptoms that they cannot manage or have no signs of improvement after 7 days they should use NHS111
- If your symptoms worsen please see NHS website for more information www.nhs.co.uk/coronavirus or call 111
- Please do not attend the surgery unless requested to by a clinician
- Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding
If you need to self isolate due to the Corona Virus and require a medical certificate for your employer please click on the link below to print a medical certificate. If you require a medical certificate for any other issue please request this in the usual way.
Medical Certificate Covid-19
NHS Health Checks
If you are aged between 40 and 74 and do not have any of the following medical problems - Diabetes, Hypertension, CHD, or have had a Stroke/Tia - you can book in for an NHS Health Check every 5 years with our Health Care Assistants. Please call reception if you would like your NHS Health Check (if you have not had one in the last 5 years).
It is the practice's responsibility to assign a named GP to all registered patients. The details of your named GP are as follows:
Surnames beginning A-D Named GP Dr A Sharma
Surnames beginning E-L Named GP Dr M A Khan
Surnames beginning M-Q Named GP Dr A Shukur
Surnames beginning R-Z Named GP Dr H Williams
Please note this does not stop you from seeing any other GP in the practice.
The surgery will be closed for training on the afternoon of the first Tuesday of each month except August and December. (This training date can sometimes be changed to the second Tuesday due to bank holidays. Please check with the surgery reception for further information).
Let us know your views - join our patient reference group
We are looking for patients who would like to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG), to help the practice improve the services it provides. We would like to hear from aptients to tell us what they think about the services provided by the practice and share their ideas about the services they would require and then help us to introduce theses services. Please click the link above.
View your health records wherever you are
With Patient Online you can access GP services from your computer, tablet or mobile phone, as well as through your local surgery.
- Book GP appointments
- View your health records
- Renew prescriptions
Please ask at reception for more details
If you wish to order a sick certificate or get administrative help through E-consult, please click on the link below.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS FOR SICK CERTIFICATES AND ADMINISTRATIVE QUERIES, SUCH AS A PRIVATE LETTER, ONLY.
(Site updated 25/03/2020)